Happy new Year 2009
We would like to inform you that we will running NEBOSH course during Feb 09 kindly find below all details and let us know if need further details
This course has been developed for multinational organisations in all sectors working in accordance with international standards or directives but adapting to local needs. It provides organisations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognised health and safety training programme for its staff. The Certificate is an internationally recognised qualification and provides an excellent basic grounding in the essentials of health & safety for personnel accountable for these responsibilities in their organisation.
CHSS has applied its extensive resources and expertise to develop & deliver the NEBOSH International Certificate 40 delegates completed the course with excellent pass rates comprising 6 distinctions in the Middle East.
Who the Course is For Course Dates Week 1- 8th -12 February 09 Week 2 -15th – 19 February PA 20 Exam 21st February
The International General Certificate is available to non UK nationals, employees of large organisations operating outside the UK, or multinational companies already working to international standards but needing to adapt these to accord with local needs and practice. It is for personnel e.g. managers, supervisors, non-safety specialists etc with health & safety responsibilities & who need a grounding & recognised qualification in occupational safety & health.
After successfully completing the course you will be better able to:
· Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements & implications for good standards in health & safety within an organisation.
· Develop, promote & communicate an effective health & safety culture in an organization.
· Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit.
· Understand the importance of proactive & reactive health & safety monitoring measures.
· Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures.
· Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work.
· Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures. Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks.
· Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work.
Delegates are awarded the Certificate on successful completion of two 2-hour written papers: Management of Safety & Health, Controlling Hazards and a practical assessment
Follow on Training
NEBOSH International Diploma
Avenue TBA Course Fees 1950$ per delegates
Kindly let me know if you have interested delegates to join that session
Thanks for soon response
Best RegardsElhosainy Elwan Regional HSE Manager Mobile: (+2010-5282084(Telephone: (+202) 4Fax: (+202) 38328362*Email: elhussainy2000@ hotmail.com eelwan@twihsetraini ng.comwww.twihsetraining. com